Reach your target market using good writing & presentation
Take a look at the types of services I offer my clients. In a way, it’s difficult to categorize, because many areas blend into others-seamlessly. You may notice that I do not post my rates for services rendered. I usually charge by the word, hour, or project, but there are always variables.
- Editing - Articles, apps, ebooks, business documents (including email), website text, newsletters, ezines, etc. I also edit scholarly articles and papers when English is a Second Language.
- Writing - Web text, email newsletters, etc. Sometimes, especially with certain websites, I edit existing text and also do some writing as directed.
- Proofing - Review articles, brochures, ebooks, policy manuals, etc., and check punctuation, capitalization, hyphenation, margins, formatting, word/line spacing, etc.
- Website Maintenance - Update content, maintain HTML validity, browser compatibility, load time efficiency, etc.
- Social Networking Training/Support - Learn the reasons behind creating a good blog, using LinkedIn, Google +, and Facebook, etc., and discovering other social networking sites that provide value for your business, organization, or group. Also blog or Facebook upkeep.
And if you’re looking for good definitions of editing and proofing, go to The Bay Area Editors’ Forum